The Scottish Highlands….A paradise of scenery, nature and history combined into one.
A landscape that has countless wonders to reveal, there is so much to do! One of the most iconic routes in the Highlands is the stunning North Coast 500. It meanders its way from Inverness to the West Coast all the way up to the most northern point of the British mainland, back down towards the beautiful Black Isle. Why not travel it with us? You could …
- Head for the beautiful Applecross Peninsula following the winding single track road of the Bealach na Bà.
- Dip your toes in the Atlantic while wandering around secluded beaches.
- Try the fresh seafood in Ullapool.
- See the very north of the country at John O’Groats.
- Step back in time at the stunning Dunrobin Castle.
- See the wild deer roaming the landscape or the salmon leap the falls.
For those of you who want to experience the outdoors you could not find a more perfect playground. Whatever experience you are looking for, the Highlands of Scotland can provide.
Tours can last from one day to a full week or more, it’s up to you and your timetable: we will plan your tour based on how long you have, what you would like to see, your favourite activities and your preferred pace.
Get in touch for a chat to discuss your Scotland tour.